Friday, February 06, 2004

.::Getting Bored in the Lab::.

I could go on talking about the exploits of the indian cricket team for the past two months down under..but,the matter of the fact remains..after all, the indian cricketers are after all indian..I suppose indians are pretty thin when i comes to grit, and toughness, both mental and physical..
This might not go to the tastes of my fellow ndians..but the topic is open to argument..
as i write this, a parallel browser window tells me the collapse of the indian top order..this hasn't happened too many times on this tour..but it is not something we are not used to..I could go on right now on the abilities of cricketers now..but for the benefit of the non cricketing "junta", I stop now and hope they atleast give the aussies a good fight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home