Tuesday, February 17, 2004

The Second Thought Syndrome

This looks to be another one of those days where I have nothing to do more than to sit and wonder..what is life all about?I know this might sound a deeply philosophical question at first, but delving into it a little deeper,Life is to live..(Duh!)
::At this point my conscience tells me:"Shut the crap ,Vivek!"And I stop !

On second thought, I decide to ignore the inner voice and decide to continue on the beautiful journey of deciding what life really means to all us people..Maybe I should join one of those courses on living life joyfully, or even the one where they tell you what god intended to do when he created mankind..

On third thought,Maybe I won't! Maybe I will continue to sit in this dark room in front of my computer..

On fourth thought,Maybe I will take a walk to the nearby "Dada Bhai" chat stall and eat the worst possible Bhel Puris made in the world, made by our very own Mr.Munusami..

On fifth thought,Maybe I won't do that either! Maybe I'll turn on the TV and watch the reproductions of the classics of yester-years, being destroyed by hapless DJs and models on the verge of total nirvana..(Which, by the way Shrik shamelessly watches, putting the TV on mute..)

On sixth thought,(I know this is getting painfully redundant) I realize that my conscience wasn't wrong when it asked me to shut the crap.

On the final thought, I see that this game of choices isn't getting me anywhere..As the Oracle says "You can't see past a choice you do not understand."So, I will stop here and hope that your choice is to close this browser window and do some productive work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home