Thursday, February 26, 2004

Raving about the Ring

A foreword to the Chennai City Crime branch who are after people who market "thiruttu VCDs"..It wasn't me..

When I saw the final part of the trilogy of "The Lord of the Rings", I was the unappionted mascot of the movie from the next day, asking people who had either seen the previous parts or the ones who sat through and came out successful having read the books..Although I honestly felt bored while reading parts of the book, I couldn't help but to admire JRR Tolkien for having put it all together..

The visual effects in the movie are simply stunning and the movie brings in the pace in the story that unfortunately Tolkein didn't do in the books..Too bad the movie only releases only in march in India..I don't understand why the fools have delayed it so much..

This statement is official: THE RETURN OF THE KING ROCKS !

To finish of::(Frankly,I didn't know how else to finish this entry!)

One ring to rule them all,
One ring to find them.
One ring to bring them all,
And in the Darkness to bind them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home