Friday, January 21, 2005

H2G2 - The Movie

Here are some stills I found from the WWW on the H2G2 movie in the making. Should make an interesting see.

The Movie Logo

Marvin - The Paranoid Android

(l to r) Sam Rockwell as Zaphod, Zooey Deschanel as Trillian, Marvin the Robot, and Mos Def as Ford Prefect.

Arthur Dent standing amongst the ruins of his house

Just landed on an alien world

Just landed on another Alien world

These pics are, as I see, not too clear. You can find clearer versions of these pics at the Internet Movie Database.

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger sway said...

I simply cannot wait for the movie. I am so excited about Marvin (voiced by alan rickman yay!)

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Vivek said...

Just like they messed up the Harry potter movies, I think H2G2 might be a let-down if unless they do something really fundoo!

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger sway said...

oh ye of little faith.

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so depressed.... life! don't to me about life...

i am one who has little faith in this movie. i was excited when i first heard it was coming out.. but i unno.

now if you'll excuse me, i'll just nip off and shoot myself. the steaks will come shortly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home