Friday, January 07, 2005

::Quest For The One::

I believe you fall in love but once,
there’s just one time you lose your heart.
When you find that one real person,
You will know, and then the dreams start.

When you know you’ve found your girl,
Go out there and let your feelings be known.
For by the time you sit by and wait,
The bird of your life would have flown.

You don’t have to do too much,
As real love knows no price or style.
Sincerity and truthfulness will do the rest,
And in her face you’ll see the smile.

There she stands, waiting for you,
To embrace you with a love that’s pure and plain.
With her you’re sure to win,
She’ll guide you through the night and rain.

This life is one long journey,
It’s hard to plot the start and end.
But you’ll know with time the meaning,
With one true love this you will spend.

6 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vivek,
Gosh! I hope I din't hurt you with my last comment...I assure you, that wasn't my intention. I read a lot of poetry and occasionally write but I would never call myself a poet...a critic maybe. Anyway, I don't wish to cause you any more pain and at the same time I want to be completly honest with you...so I believe in light of you recent attempt at 'poetry' it would be in your best interests, for me to remain silent. You have potential...undeniably we all do, but vivek...you are just scratching the surface, poetry is passion, it is turmoil and the very depth of self expression! It is not meant to be told like a story...short sentences with words that sometimes rhyme cannot qualify as poerty.
Dig deep...express yourself to only yourself...we don't have to understand what it is about. Poetry primarily stirs emotions not thought.
yours truly,
Secret Admirer.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Vivek said...

Hey there.. It's quite hard to offend me really, maybe the skull is really hard..I am actually taking note of your comments, and maybe they will come good..I am actually honored that people are taking time off to read up stuff I come up with in free time!..
So, Secret Admirer, or whatever your name might be, thanks, and keep the comments flooding in!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Sambhavikaa said...

Hey dude! I hope your fine..i mean poetry n all n that too kinda good stuff. Gosh something is really wrong with ya! Go get urself checked ;-)

Honest Comment: Though I never ever read poetry and urs were one of the 5-6 poems i have read in my life (apart frm the ones that wr read in school as a compulsion!)I liked 'em :)

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Vivek said...

Hey sam,been quite a while!
so, you've also been reading the stuff I put up as poetry..nice to see I finally have people who appreciate me..thanks..and keep in touch..

ps: BTW, i keep getting you're e-mail fwds..are they reminders that you still remember me?!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Vivek said...

Painful as it might be, I suppose i'm ok to grin and bear..
BTW, have you been there?

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you suck.. truly.. aren't these crap? total crap work..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home